The premise is pretty straight-forward – fill up a box with some essentials…
- Wet Wipes
- Toothbrush / toothpaste, etc
…and give it to your homeless neighbor. Don’t think you have a homeless neighbor? They’re all around, even though you might not see them.
The #UnboxKindness idea originated right here in Phoenix – you can read the full story of the origins of the Swellway box here.
97% of the proceeds from this transaction will go towards buying more boxes to spread more kindness – the other 3% covers the credit card transaction fee.
If you would rather have us give them away instead of distributing the box(es) yourself, please select “You give kindness” under “Kindness Method”.