Utah cheddar rubbed with Earl Grey
Winner of 9 major awards
Teahive is a “feel good” cheese. The soothing qualities of tea and the relaxing properties of bergamot combine to produce a lovely cheese with the rich fragrance of orange blossoms in April.
What does it taste like?
Sweet and creamy, this Jersey cow’s milk cheese immediately delights the palate and the complexities of the tea-rubbed rind continue through the finish.
- Fruit forward red wines
- Stone fruits
- Toasted nuts
- Topped with honey or jam
- Perfect on scones or baked into shortbread biscuits
- 1st American Cheese Society (ACS) 2012
- Silver World Cheese Awards (WCA) 2017, 2018, 2019
- 2nd ACS 2015
- 2nd Idaho Milk Processors Association 2018
- 2nd British Empire Cheese Competition 2018
Vegetarian rennet, cow’s milk, all ingredients rubbed on the rind are organic, this is a gluten-friendly product
There are no reviews yet.