The Boschis family has been specialized in producing it since the 1960s and are true experts, bringing us a unique Dolcetto featuring red tending to black fruits, with a luscious vinous quality and velvety finish in
a charming package. Goes great with black-pepper seasoned dishes!
- 100% Dolcetto from 3.5 hectares on the Pianezzo hill in the Dogliani area south of Barolo
- 420 to 600 meters above sea level
- Calcareous, clayey soils
- Vineyards planted in 1985 and 1997
- East, southeast and west facing exposures
- Fermented on the skins in stainless steel for a week
- Aged in stainless steel for 8-10 months before bottling
- 882 cases produced annually
There are no reviews yet.